Board of Directors
Comprised of ten eminent individuals from across the country and with diverse backgrounds, age brackets and socio-economic status, the Board of Directors (BoD) is the highest and most important authority for Fursad Fund. Key responsibilities of the BoD include:
- Set strategic vision, mission and priorities of the Fund.
- Hire the Executive Director of the Fund.
- Approve annual work plan.
- Approve all projects and programs.
- Approve all funding for projects.
- Meet once every three months.
Led by an Executive Director, who reports directly to the Bod, the management team will include: Fund Manager, Communications Team, Finance & Operations Team and Monitoring and Evaluations Team.
Key responsibilities of this team are:
- Develop annual work plan in line with BoD set strategic vision & priorities.
- Implement work plan and day-to-day operations of the Fund.
- Identify fundable (bankable) projects in line with priorities.
- Organize BoD meetings.
- Communicate with Fursad Funders.
- Monitor and evaluate projects.
- Communicate reports.
- Other tasks as assigned by the BoD.